Lawyer and Mediation
Want a Peaceful, Positive, Amicable and Fair Divorce Without the Fighting, Stress, High Expense and Emotional Destructiveness So Many Others Complain About In Their Divorce?
Why Choose Divorce Without War®
- Cost-Conscious Process – By avoiding an adversarial, destructive, and contentious divorce it costs less so you are not reducing the assets that acrimonious divorcing couples normally battle over. Our priority is meeting your needs, not running up your bill.
- Attorney & Mediator in One – While we utilize a mediation approach, you are working directly with an Attorney who is highly trained not only in law but as a mediator, giving you the best of both worlds.
- Experienced – We have a proven history of success. Since 1993, Divorce Without War® has provided thousands of couples with a healthier and affordable path through the divorce process.
- Highly Rated & Reviewed – Our process, team and results make people happy. See what our clients say below.
- Attentive to You – We intentionally limit the number of cases we handle so that we can work closely with you to achieve the outcome everyone desires having given it the attention it requires and deserves.
- Focused on Peaceful Divorce – We focus exclusively on working with clients desiring an amicable divorce with positive and fair post-divorce aspects. We don’t handle win at all costs divorce cases.
- Prompt Contact with Ongoing Communication – When you call or send us an email, you can expect to hear back directly and usually within 24 hours. We also keep you constantly updated with ongoing communication. No long blackouts where you wonder what’s happening!
- All Divorce Issues Are Covered – From division of assets to child time sharing and everything in between, no stone is left unturned.
- Certified – We are Florida Supreme Court-certified Law Mediators and also Certified in Collaborative Family Law.
- Free Initial Consultation – When both parties are present or one present and one available on the phone, there is no cost for your initial consultation.
The Benefits of Our Process Include
Divorce can be challenging in many ways but it doesn’t have to be negative, stressful or expensive.
- You usually can avoid making court appearances saving you time
- Settlements typically have a higher compliance rate since each spouse co-creates, collaborates and agrees on their agreement
- Lower cost than a contentious divorce which can be double, triple or much more
- Works for simple as well as complicated divorces and no situation is too complex
- With mediation, the details are confidential, with no public record of what goes on in your sessions
- You and your spouse control the process, not the court
- The mediation process can improve communication between you and your spouse, helping you avoid future conflicts
- Widely considered far more emotionally healthy for your children
When friends divorce, it’s hard on everyone. My ex-wife and I still care for each other and had trouble making the decision to separate. Divorce Without War® provided us with a peaceful resolution and enabled us to remain friends throughout the process.
Mediation was our first and only option. The process enabled us to remain reasonable and work together as parents for the benefit of our children.
Your kindness, warmth, empathy and professionalism made the experience better for me. I will all always be thankful to you.
Just wanted to thank you again for all your help. I went last week to the courthouse to file and it was simpler and faster than I ever would have thought possible. I don’t even want to think about what it would have been like otherwise!
Just wanted to take the time to thank you for your help with my divorce. It was finalized yesterday. I must say the process was pretty simple thanks to your help. The processing clerk and the judge complimented my file and asked who performed the documentation. I think that says a lot about the quality of work you did. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you.
Questions or to Schedule a Free Consultation: Call (305) 663-6566